Friday, May 31, 2013

Home Workout Routines Without Weights at Home

For years I performed extremely high intensity workouts using pushup, pullup, and bodyweight squat variations. These high intensity workouts are great for fat loss and athletic performance, but only for a short period of time. What happened was that after training 6 days a week for 20 minute sessions, my body became tired and I was unable to recover from my workouts.

A few days later, as I was watching the Olympics with a few of my friends, I began thinking to myself - How is it that athletes are able to recover so quickly from their high intensity training sessions? What's the missing link? Well, naturally a large part of it is nutrition.

But that wasn't the answer I was looking for. I was already eating rather healthy. So, I needed to know what exactly I was doing wrong if I were to lose any more fat and improve my athletic performance. After some searching, and examining the training programs of bodyweight training athletes such as gymnasts, yogis, and dancers, I came across the answer.

The biggest mistake I was making was not varying my training intensity enough. You will never make any long term progress if you perform high intensity training all the time, and you will never make any progress if you perform low intensity training all the time.

For optimal fat loss, you need to alternate between the two intensity levels. When I stared incorporating high intensity bodyweight training and low intensity yoga, I started getting results again. And the best thing is, they results have not slowed down yet!








There is actually a great bodyweight training program out there which uses gymnastic and yoga movements to create high intensity bodyweight fat loss workouts. You can find out more information about this incredible bodyweight fat loss program on my site, WorkoutWithoutWeights.net [workoutwithoutweights.net/bodyweight-blueprint-for-fat-loss]

You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info

No comments:

Post a Comment