Saturday, September 14, 2013

Exercising Came Naturally to Me

Everyone has their limits, but everyone also has the ability to pursue excellence in every aspect of their lives. Stop dwelling on your short comings, and start to look at ways in which you can challenge yourself. It is just as easy to do as it is to say. It all depends on your outlook on the issues that you want to develop.

It is an amazing thing to realize the tremendous amount of potential you have. A major lesson to remember is that you have to be consistent with your effort, because excellence will arise out of consistency and persistence when quality is a habit then excellency will come natural.

Getting started in an exercise is easy when it comes natural to you. I have found some of the best workouts came naturally at home involving my pet dog, Buddy. I was sitting in a chair on wheels hanging onto Buddys' leash. I started to spin from side to side while holding onto the leash and using his size and strength as support in the center. It mimicked an ab machine exercise I had seen on TV. It was like a Pilates core training simulation, but more important, it was fun because mans best friend was involved too.

Aside from our pets being great motivators (there are now official sites for dance routines and workouts with your dog), our children can be wonderful training partners. There are yoga for moms and babies classes and videos out there for your enjoyment. My 9 year old son loves to lift free weights with me. He yells at me "one more" sometimes to make me push myself. For Christmas one year I got both of my sons their own yoga mats, blocks, straps and beginner video package. Their ages were 4 and 6 at the time. They saw me stretching on my exercise mat and wanted to do what I, as a parent, was doing to be with me.

These oversights are right under our noses sometimes and are clearly helpful along the way with almost any fitness routine. The front page of the local paper today presented that the local high school gym is now open to the public for a nominal fee and only for an hour and a half most nights during the school week. This comes as an opportunity for many parents to be engaging themselves in an exercise program while their truthaboutabs.blogspot.com/2006_11_01_archive.html children are involved in after school sports and activities. Instead of sitting around and waiting, they now can workout in a new, state-of-the-art gymnasium. The fitness trainer there offers free personal routines specifically suited to your needs.

Knowing what you want is half the battle. Getting what you want when it comes to exercise is as natural as the nose on your face. So, do not think too hard about working out, it will come to you in your time, naturally.








Check out the following site to learn 7 weird foods that burn stomach fat, unusual tips to lose belly fat, and even a cool "trick" that can prevent junk food cravings: AbdominalFat101.com AbdominalFat101.com.

Here's to wishing you a leaner, healthier, stronger body!

No comments:

Post a Comment