Monday, September 23, 2013

Workout Routine Without Weights For Fat Loss

The majority of people out there don't have a lot of time to workout. Fat loss is naturally one of the biggest concerns of most individuals.

As I've illustrated numerous times through this site, getting a quick workout is not that difficult. You can create workouts that last anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes. It's all based on how much time you have to workout, or how much time you want to spend working out.

Now, through this site, I've published numerous bodyweight training programs that employ the fundamentals: pushups, pullups, and bodyweight squats. For years, this is all I did. But for the past few months, I've been experimenting with Circular Strength Training (CST) bodyweight exercises.

What is CST and How can it help me Burn Fat?

CST is really complex and difficult to define in a few sentences. In fact, I'm still learning on my own what it is and how it effects the human body. But, to try and keep this short CST is all about moving the body through it's full potential of movement.

CST bodyweight training uses many movements from Prasara Yoga. Prasara Yoga is a "method of physical practice designed to improve flow." Flow is "the ability to move your body into any position or direction with grace and fluidity."

All this jargon leads up to one conclusion (well at least in my mind) Prasara Yoga and Circular Strength Training is the next level of bodyweight training.

I consider myself a student of fitness, and strive to learn everything thing I can to make my body look and perform better.

Thus, CST is just the next step up in my training. And, as I've done for so many years through this blog, my goal is to share my knowledge with the rest of the world. So, with that said, how can CST andPrasara Yoga help you burn fat?

I've written a lot about the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and Testosterone to burn fat and build lean muscle mass. Think about this: these movements are not just linear like pushups,pullups, and squats. It's not even like doing Burpees, which I would consider a hybrid movement (combining two movements that flow well together).

CST Bodyweight Exercises engage a lot more muscle than traditional and hybrid movements. The more muscle you engage, the more fat you burn and muscle you build. In addition, most CST bodyweight fat loss workouts are organized into a interval scheme.

But you can organize the exercises in any manner you wish.

You'll feel better right after the first workout. As I mentioned before, you'll be working muscles that you never even knew you had. After my first workout, I woke up the next morning and my entire body was sore!








So, if you want to learn more about this incredible system of bodyweight training, then I suggest you go check out Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. You can find out more information about this incredible bodyweight fat loss program on my site, WorkoutWithoutWeights.net [workoutwithoutweights.net/bodyweight-blueprint-for-fat-loss]

You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info

No comments:

Post a Comment