Monday, December 9, 2013

Best Way to Get Into Shape - Total Body Workout Without Weights For Fat Loss

When I first started with bodyweight training, I started off with basic pushups, pullups, and bodyweight squats. For the first few weeks, I experienced incredible results. However, soon my body was getting used to the stimulus, and I was getting mentally bored. When you're bored with your training program, you're less likely to stick to it.

And when you don't stick to a training program, you don't get results. It's as simple as that. So, I started searching for a replacement program, something that would challenge me and produce better results. I soon discovered the Circular StrengthTraining (CST) method of training.

CST is all about moving your body in a variety of different ways. For example, when you perform pushups, pullups, and bodyweight squats, you're basically moving your body up and down. In reality, your body is capable of moving in a variety of ways. And most programs don't take advantage of the full range of motion your body can move in.

The goal of CST is to train your body through a cyclical approach of varying intensities through and varying movements. Their bodyweight exercises are derived from dance, gymnastics, and yoga. If you ever notice the bodies of gymnasts, dancers, and yogis (people who practice yoga), their bodies are incredibly strong, agile, and lean without ever setting foot in a gym!

My first CST workout left me absolutely exhausted. But that was because I was training muscles I haven't trained for years. My body was twisting, and turning, jumping, and tumbling. It was insane! I felt like I was gymnast practicing for some competition.








For more information on CST and their great bodyweight exercises, you should check out a recent program they developed called the Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. You can find out more information about this incredible bodyweight fat loss program on my site, workoutwithoutweights.net WorkoutWithoutWeights.Net

You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info

No comments:

Post a Comment