Thursday, January 30, 2014

Home Bodyweight Training - Simple Workout For Fat Loss at Home

A few months ago, I canceled my gym membership because I was paying for a service that was not effective for my goals. I immediately began looking for an alternative way to workout at home. One day, I suddenly had an idea while I was at a friends house watching the Olympics.

Gymnastics was on, and I marveled at how incredible their bodies were, despite not lifting any weights. The next morning, I started training with only my bodyweight. After dropping almost 15 pounds within a few months, I realized that bodyweight workouts are one of the best, most fun ways of working out at home.

I began watching and learning more about how these athletes move, and soon began to incorporate some of their movements into my regular training. As my bodyweight exercises evolved and I became stronger, I realized that one of the main reasons why gymnasts were so lean was not just because they performed bodyweight movements, but it was because they trained their bodies through a variety of motions.

Basic pushups, pullups, and bodyweight squats are a great place to start your bodyweight training. However, these movements only train your body to go up and down. Your body can move in so many different directions including side to side and front to back.

Hence, its time to think beyond just basic pushups, pullups, and bodyweight squats. Jump, twist, turn, sway, and rotate your body through as many directions as possible for complete fitness. Start looking at how athletes such as gymnasts, dancers, and yogis (people who practice yoga) move their bodies.








One of the best programs out there which combines dance, gymnastics, and yoga to design incredible fat loss bodyweight programs is Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. You can read a full review of this program on my site, workoutwithoutweights.net WorkoutWithoutWeights.Net

You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info

No comments:

Post a Comment