Sunday, March 31, 2013

Five Reasons Why Bodyweight Training is the Best Workout at Home For Fat Loss

I recently started training with my own bodyweight and have experienced extremely quick fat loss. Here are five reasons why bodyweight training is the best workout at home for fat loss:

#1: There are many Bodyweight Variations to Choose From

The majority of programs out there feature pushups, pullups, and bodyweight squats. But in reality, there are hundreds of different bodyweight exercises to choose from. If you just start studying the movements of bodyweight athletes such as gymnasts, dancers, and yogis (people who practice yoga), you can start to create your own variations of movements.

#2: Bodyweight Training Saves you Money

Since you don't need any equipment or a gym membership with bodyweight training, you'll save tons of money. If you're looking for a guide or program that teaches you how to train with your bodyweight, you can good ones for under $100. Compare that to a $400 annual gym membership, and you can see where the money is better spent.

#3: Bodyweight Training Saves Time

I no longer need to travel for 30-45 minutes both ways to get to a gym. I can just get a great bodyweight workout in the comfort of my own home. And, since I'm now using high intensity techniques, I can get a great workout within an extremely short period of time.

#4: Bodyweight Training is more Convenient

I can literally wake up in the morning and get a great workout right there in my bedroom. I can also get a great workout anywhere I travel including my hotel room. Bodyweight exercises are some of the most convenient forms of training around!

#5: Bodyweight Training Produces Amazing Athletes

I mentioned gymnasts, dancers, and yogis earlier in this article. These athletes sport incredibly lean and powerful bodies, despite never lifting a weight! It's because they use their own bodyweight through a variety of motions. This is something that the average person can also do to develop a lean physique.








One of the best programs out there which combines dance, gymnastics, and yoga to design incredible fat loss bodyweight programs is Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. You can read a full review of this program on my site, workoutwithoutweights.net WorkoutWithoutWeights.Net

You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info

No comments:

Post a Comment