Thursday, October 10, 2013

Forget Your Cardio Workout! Complete Workout at Home For Fat Loss

There are so many places out there where you can get both bad and good exercise information, including TV, websites, books, and ebooks, that it's easy to become confused. If you're looking for a bodyweight program that will help you reveal those strong and athletic abdominals, without doing any cardio, then you should try Circular Strength Training (CST) bodyweight exercises.

Here's the problem with most bodyweight workouts: they're boring. If they're not boring now, then they'll be boring later. And if you become bored with your training, there's a less chance that you'll stick to it. And if you don't stick to a program, you won't get any results.

This is exactly what happened to me. After gaining around fifteen pounds of fat, despite exercising regularly, I started looking for a better, more effective way I could get back into shape in the comfort of my own home. A friend of mine urged me to check out CST bodyweight exercises.

CST is a system developed by Coach Sonnon. The system is all about moving your body in unique ways. This is beyond typical pushups, pullups, and bodyweight squats. Coach Sonnon's workouts combine movements from Yoga, Dance, Gymnastics, and Animal exercises.

Once I started using CST principles and exercises into my bodyweight training my workouts immediately became more exiting, challenging, and started producing results. I was able to lose all the fat that I had gained, and even more, without doing any cardio!

What I learned was that the key to effective training is to keep your eyes open and search for alternatives and variations you can incorporate to keep your workouts fun, challenging, and produce incredible results. The moment your workouts become stale, boring, or easy...switch them up!








I know of an incredible fat loss program which uses CST exercises and training principles. The name of this program is Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. I've written a complete review of this program on my site,

workoutwithoutweights.net WorkoutWithoutWeights.Net

You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info

No comments:

Post a Comment