Friday, June 21, 2013

Your New Yoga Trainer - Wii Fit

I used to live in New York City and I used to go to some great local yoga classes that were included with my gym membership. I grew to really love yoga. Not only did it help me to achieve a very high level of fitness, it also became something that I really enjoyed doing.

But then I moved out to "the country" and there's no yoga classes to go to here. I tried using some Yoga DVDs as a replacement but I didn't find them very appealing as they lacked the interactivity that I was looking for.

When I heard that the Wii Fit game included yoga training I figured I absolutely had to try it out. Of course I went everywhere looking for a Wii Fit game for my Wii system and I couldn't find it anywhere. I was about to give up when I realized that I could probably buy it online which of course I could so I bought it online and started using it a few weeks ago.

Wii Fit doesn't have just yoga, it also has strength training, aerobics, and balance games and I use all of those as well but of course it's the yoga training that I'm most interested in. I've been using it every day since I got it for at least 30 minutes. I actually find it almost addictive. It's a great challenge to try to perfect my pose (and my balance) for each of the yoga poses (and there's every yoga pose I've ever heard of included.) The game keeps track of how balanced I am for each pose which adds a nice bit of interactivity that was missing from the DVDs.

It's definitely been a great thing to be able to do yoga again. Not only am I enjoying it a lot but I'm also seeing great results physically. On top of that I've realized that it's actually far less expensive than a gym membership or paying for yoga classes. With this you just buy the game once and you can use it as much as you want forever.








I definitely recommend smartreviews.info/buy-the-wii-fit-online/55 buying a Wii Fit online. It's a great fun way to get a workout and to do yoga in the comfort of your own home.

If you are looking to lose weight then you should follow DayOffDietOverview.com The Day Off Diet along with your Wii Fit workouts. The Day Off Diet is as revolutionary in dieting as Wii Fit is in the world of exercise. It's like no diet you've ever tried before because it's so easy to follow and it boosts the metabolism for much faster fat burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment