Saturday, July 6, 2013

At Home Workouts Without Weights For Fat Loss

If your goal is to develop an effective at home workout without weights for fat loss, then you should learn from athletes who use their body on a daily basis to create exceptional physiques and fitness levels: gymnasts, yogis (people who practice yoga), and dancers.

I've learned so many new techniques just by watching these athletes in action. For example when I do a pullup, I switch hand positions, and move on to the other side of the bar. This simple technique gives me another pullup variation to perform and keeps me excited and challenged so that I can stay consistent with my workouts.

Most people are bored with their bodyweight workouts. And that's why they don't see results. When a workout routine is boring and easy, there is a less chance that you'll actually perform the workout. If you are not consistent with your training, you won't see results.

So, you need to think about how you can make your exercises more difficult. Start off by observing dancers, gymnasts, and yogis, and try and figure out how you can incorporate some of their movements into your current training. You don't need to take a class. Just turn on the TV or crack open a book.

Once I started experimenting with my bodyweight exercises, I realized that it's the little things that will add some great variety and improvement into your training. For example, a pause at the top of the movement, or a slight change in your hand position will make a huge difference.








There is actually a great bodyweight training program out there which uses gymnastic and yoga movements to create high intensity bodyweight fat loss workouts. You can find out more information about this incredible bodyweight fat loss program on my site, workoutwithoutweights.net WorkoutWithoutWeights.Net

You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info

No comments:

Post a Comment