Friday, July 19, 2013

Workout Without Free Weights For Fat Loss

Since you're reading this article, I'm sure you already know that you can get a great workout in the comfort of your own home without going to the gym or purchasing expensive equipment. I'm also assuming that you've worked out with some bodyweight exercises in the past.

You most likely started where I started: pushups, pullups, and bodyweight squats. Well, I've been performing these movements for years before I realized that there was so much more to bodyweight training than these three basic exercises.

Yes, you can do variations of these movements. But, at the end of the day, they're still the same movements. Instead, consider the physiques and training style of gymnasts and yogis (people who practice Yoga). They train with their bodyweight, no?

In fact, most gymnasts never even step into a gym. Yet, they're stronger than most powerlifters, and ripped than most body builders. Sure, they train 3-4 hours a day, but why can't you steal some of their moves? I mean, even if you can only achieve a fraction of what they're able to display on the mat, then you'd be much better off than where you are today.

I started thinking the same exact thing a few weeks ago and started implementing some unique exercises that put my body through a completely different kind of stimulus. I didn't even get a gymnastics coach or yogainstructor. Nope, I did it all in my own home without any supervision.

What I realized after performing movements similar to gymnasts and yogis was that I was going about fat loss the wrong way. Fat loss is not about how many calories you burn, it's about placing stress on your body so it raises your metabolic rate to burn off all the fat.








For more information on how you can use bodyweight training to lose fat in the comfort of your own home, check out Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. You can find out more information about this incredible bodyweight fat loss program on my site, WorkoutWithoutWeights.net [workoutwithoutweights.net/bodyweight-blueprint-for-fat-loss]

You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info

No comments:

Post a Comment