Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bodyweight Training - Workout at Home For Fat Loss

I'm getting better results now with bodyweight movements than I was when I joined a gym. This has a lot to do with all the new bodyweight movements I've learned in the past few months. At first, I stuck to basic pushups, pullups, and bodyweight squats.

But soon, these exercises began to get extremely easy and boring. When you're bored with your workout, there's a less chance you'll stick to it. And if you don't stick to your workout program, you won't get results from it. So, I started searching for some new bodyweight exercises I could use in my workouts.

One day, I was flipping through the channels, trying to search for something to watch. I came across some gymnastics and began to wonder how these athletes were able to create such incredible bodies without lifting weights. At that point, I'd been training with my bodyweight for quite some time, but still was not able to develop the lean, strong physique of a gymnast.

I began to study the movements a gymnast uses to train, and began to use these movements into my regular training. I started to see results again, and was extremely exciting. But I knew that I would have to keep making my workouts more challenging my including more exercises as I became stronger.

The more I began to explore, I realized that athletes such as dancers and yogis (people who practice yoga) also exhibit some impressive physiques. These athletes also train with their own bodyweight. I know had many sources I could use to create my bodyweight exercises and workouts.








If you're looking for some incredible fat-blasting workouts, then you should check out the Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. I've written a full review of this program on my site, workoutwithoutweights.net WorkoutWithoutWeights.Net

You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info

No comments:

Post a Comment