Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How to Workout Without Weights at Home For Fat Loss

If you're looking to improve your health and fitness using body weight movements, then I suggest you start observing the best body weight athletes out there: gymnasts, dancers, and yogis (people who practice yoga). These athletes use body weight-only training to develop lean and strong bodies that most of us would love to have.

The reason why these athletes have such great bodies is because they move their bodies in a variety of directions. Pushups, pullups, and body weight squats just teach your body to move up and down. Dancers, gymnasts, and yogis move up, down, sideways, and backwards.

When I first started with body weight training, I thought that pushups, pullups, and body weight squats were enough. But obviously this is not true. After a while, I became bored with these movements and they failed to challenge me. And when a training program is boring, you're less likely to stick to it. So what I started thinking about was how to make my exercises more difficult.

I started observing what gymnasts were doing on TV and studied YouTube videos of gymnastics moves. I came up with some great variations I could add into my own training. For example, when I do a pullup, I switch hand positions, and move on to the other side of the bar.

Simple little variations can make a huge difference in your workouts! So, I want you to think about dancers, gymnasts, and yogis. Study their movements carefully and start implementing them into your own training. Some great resources to help you get started include TV, YouTube, Books, and eBooks.








There is actually a great body weight training program out there which uses gymnastic, dance, and yoga movements to create high intensity body weight fat loss workouts. You can find out more information about this incredible body weight fat loss program on my site, workoutwithoutweights.net WorkoutWithoutWeights.Net

You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info

No comments:

Post a Comment