Thursday, March 27, 2014

Build Self-Esteem Through Personal Rebirth (Change)

Rebirth means to transform, change, reinvent...

Your body is so amazing. It is made up of organs, joints, muscles, cells, blood, bones and more. All of these components work in unison with the brain to keep us alive. Yet, like other living creatures, our body needs assistance to keep all the necessary functions performing well. Oftentimes, we need to go through a personal rebirth that promote a healthy body, mind and spirit.

One highly recommended way to make personal rebirthing process is thru physical exercise. Unfortunately, many people delay or make excuses to avoid healthy exercises that would make them stronger mentally, emotionally and physically. However, that can all change today. Today is the best time to get the ball in motion.

Start with basic stretching, even yoga-type stretching to warm up the muscles and joints and prepare them for something more. All the while knowing you are giving your body love and attention. You will begin to feel very good inside and out. Be sure to do stretches and basic warm-up routines each time you exercise to protect your joints and muscles from damage.

Do it now. Create time in your schedule that allows you to workout at least three days each week. Build determination so that you will not skip a session. Also, visit your doctor to ensure your body is prepared to participate in physical exercise. Setting up a schedule three days of each week and at 30-minute intervals will work you toward better healthy. You can gradually increase your time spent working out, but try to keep it between 45 minutes to one hour. This is all you need to improve your brain and body's functions. It goes a long way for your spirit too.

Throughout the routines, your self-esteem and confidence will increase. This is because you start to cultivate a higher image of you. You feel good about who you are, which makes it easy for you to cultivate confidence while making a positive and personal rebirth. You, only better! Physical exercise will strengthen the mind to stay focused on living healthy. In addition, the mind will join with the body so that the two segments of your being strive in unison to feel good. Exercise will also strengthen the joints, muscles, bones and promote new cells. New cells replace dying cells, which means you can live longer.

Many people put off good health, simply because they fear change. Going through a personal rebirth is about change. We must recognized that change is a part of our everyday life and we can choose to make if for the better. Avoid letting fear to rule your mind and body, thus robbing you of self-worth and good health. Fear is best conquered with faced head on. With exercise, It only takes a few minutes of your time three days a week to improve your overall life. Take steps forward and before long the fear is replaced by strong feelings of accomplishment and success!

How do you choose the right physical exercises for you? Think about your purpose. What do you expect from physical exercise? How much time are you allowing to reach your goal? What are your goals? How do you intend to exercise? Do you intend to workout with groups or by yourself at home? Why do you want to exercise? What qualities do you hope to build through physical exercise? When do you intend to start working toward better health through physical exercise? Once you have answered your questions you can research different types of exercise available in your community. Asking yourself these questions can help you decide on your intentions and goals. It will help you to devise a plan that supports a positive and personal rebirth. Exercise will make better overall because it improves your emotional, mental and physical states. Prepare the body, mind and spirit for recharging, a rejuvenation and revitalized new you!

My story. A few years ago, I chose to run. Yes, I ran in school, but not in my adult life. Although I always participated in some sort of exercise, mostly aerobic type classes and various weight workout routines, I was a long way from running a marathon, which is what I eventually did. My change and rebirthing was to understand my husband on a deeper level. You see, I was newly married to a man that ran every day and whose dream was to run the Boston Marathon. A race you must qualify in order to attend.

He also had type I diabetes. If you know anything about this disease, you know it can become quite debilitating to the limbs, among other things. I decided to join a marathon training program that would send the runners to an exotic location to run the marathon. However, in order to go the race location, each participant must raise a certain amount of money for a charity. I chose the American Diabetes Association and trained with Team Diabetes.

The entire experience was definitely a rebirth of me, on all levels. The training was hard and wonderful at the same time. I got to know my body's strengths and weaknesses and how I had power over both. As I crossed the finish line in Kona, Hawaii after completing 26.2 miles, I was overcome with tears. Yes, I was physically sore. However, what I remember most is the gratitude for my exceptionally healthy body; my mental strength which took me the last 6 miles when my body wanted to give out; and lastly my spirit was lifted to new heights knowing I was helping to find a cure for diabetes. Yes, it also helped me to appreciate what my husband did each day. He eventually ran the Boston Marathon but it was after we divorced. Although we were only married a few short years, the gift he gave me of running transcends into every area of my life. I was rebirthed into a new me, a person with more confidence, self-esteem and the belief that I could do anything!








Are you ready to take your life to the next level? Are you ready to learn how to empower yourself so that you can be, do and have it all that you dream? Teresa Grooms-Salhi is an Empowerment Coach and Law of Attraction Trainer.
Receive Teresa's FREE report on how to overcoming obstacles that hold you back from your dream life. Sign up for the Empower The Dream newsletter or find out more about individualized coaching. It can happen from anywhere in the world!
teresasalhi.com teresasalhi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment