Monday, May 26, 2014

How to Get Rid of Anxiety, Depression, and Panic Attacks

Anxiety and depression can put a person in a very helpless, sad, and uncomfortable state. Anxiety and depression is one of the worst mental illnesses one can have. These illnesses can not only mentally stress you out but put your body in a spiral, plummeting all the way to the ground. I have recently overcome my anxiety, depression, and severe panic attacks. This is why I want to inform any reader of this article on how I achieved my goal of being anxiety and depression free. In this article I will list many techniques and tips on what I have used to get rid of my illnesses. I will also recommend a special program that has helped me overcome my problems. Remember though, nothing will work unless you are willing to try. Give these techniques a try and take a look at this life saving program down below. Best of luck to you and hang in there I know you will over come this.

My biggest problem was panic attacks. These attacks usually come from some form of anxiety, depression, or stressor. I have just now admitted my biggest problem to all of you, now its your turn. You must first admit that you have a problem. This initial step is crucial to getting better. It is your first leap toward happiness and success. Let me ask you a question, have you ever felt jittery, unable to catch your breath, feelings of having a stroke or heart attack? I know I have. This was my main problem. I basically thought I was going to fall over and die right on the spot. I admit it, this was a very scary thing to go through. But now I have reached the end and have passed the final test toward living a joyful and healthy life. I hope you take my tips and techniques seriously. They are simple and have worked for me. I also want to recommend a life saving program that I have used in combination with my own techniques, it is called The Linden Method - Worlds #1 Anxiety & Panic Attacks Program and can be found at the bottom of this page by clicking the link highlighted in blue, please take a look at this program, read the testimonials, and see if this life changing program is right for you.

Okay, so now that I have told you a little bit about myself and what I went through, now its your turn. This leads me to my first technique that has helped me in my journey:

1. JOURNALING- Use a notebook, pocket notepad, or journal. Write down how you feel, What you are experiencing when you feel this way, and the goal you want to achieve with your anxiety, depression, and panic attacks in a 2 month period. I said 2 months because this is not a really quick fix. You really have to dig deep within yourself for these next 2 months and write down every aspect of how you are feeling.

2. SMALL PROGRESS- Everyday you want to set a goal. You have to keep telling yourself that this is a long process and that everyday will be better. Remember like any problem in life a person needs time to get over it, this is no different. "GET OVER IT" is the key phrase here. Telling yourself that you can work at your own pace will ease your mind, keep your stress down, and protect you from any panic attacks within you at the moment.

3. EXERCISE- This is the single most important thing that anyone can do for their body. Make sure you start a well balanced workout program incorporating anaerobic and aerobic training. This is what worked for me and I will tell you exactly why. Exercising stimulates your body, your cells, and your brain, giving you an overall state of happiness. Not only is it good for you, it also does many other things such as oxygenating your brain, releasing endorphins, and promoting healthy aging. Before starting any exercise program you should consult your doctor and see if it is right for you though.

4. DIET- This is just as important as exercise. The trick here is to stay away from greasy processed foods and sugar. Try to enrich and fortify your body with a well balanced diet, consisting of a lot of fruits and vegetables. Also before starting any diet consult a nutritionist and see if it is right for you.

5. DO YOGA- Yoga is a fun stress reliever that focuses on stretching and breathing techniques. If you are new to Yoga and want to learn how to do Yoga here is a great recommendation for you, it is called Brilliant Yoga. Many men and women have tried, learned, and achieved inner peace with this educational book. Yoga can even be your new hobby, if your interests are there. That brings me to my next point.

6. FIND A HOBBY- Start a new project, have fun with any one around you. Make sure you involve your kids and your whole family in your hobby. This will ensure happiness for all around you. Also this can be a very rewarding thing.

7. DANCING- This is a big one. Dancing not only relieves stress but also gets your mind off of your depression and anxiety. Dancing can also be performed when having a panic attack. I used to snap my fingers to a beat in my car when I felt a panic attack coming on. Give it a try, just snap your fingers when you feel anxious. This will shift your brains focus on snapping to the beat and not on your panic state.

8. GET INVOLVED- Volunteer at a shelter, zoo, hospital, or nursing home. Give back to your community. Being involved will get your mind off of yourself and your anxiety, depression, and panic attacks.

I hope that these 8 tips help in some way to relieve your anxiety, depression, and panic attacks. Remember I have just scratched the surface with my own tips here. The best route to take would be to use my tips in conjunction with the professional program I have mentioned above. Again if you missed it, I want to mention that the program that helped me so very much, The Linden Method - World's #1 Anxiety & Panic Attacks Program can be found by clicking on the link highlighted in blue at the bottom of this page. Thank you for reading my article. I hope it will help you in your journey.








Helpful stress, anxiety, depression and panic attack program link:

The Linden Method - World's #1 Anxiety & Panic Attacks Program: Click the highlighted link below

no-more-anxiety-depression-panicattacks.info no-more-anxiety-depression-panicattacks.info

No comments:

Post a Comment