Monday, December 16, 2013

Forget Your Aerobic Workout! At Home Bodyweight Training For Fat Loss

I used to follow typical gym workouts. But soon, I just became extremely bored of my workouts. And when you're bored of you workouts, it's difficult to remain consistent with your training. I soon canceled my gym membership because I was paying for a service I wasn't using.

After gaining around fifteen pounds of fat due to inactivity, I started searching for an alternative. I was quite surprised by the number of places out there where you can get both bad and good exercise information, including TV, websites, books, and ebooks.

Since I did not want to join a gym again, I decided to focus on bodyweight training. After trying out some basic pushup, pullup, and bodyweight squat workouts, I suddenly had an idea while I was at a friends house watching the Olympics. Gymnastics was on, and I started noticing how incredibly strong and lean these athletes were, despite never lifting a weight!

If you've ever seen dance, gymnastics, or yoga on TV, you'll notice how incredibly fit and lean these athletes are. I began watching and learning more about how these athletes move, and soon began to incorporate some of their movements into my regular training.

Bodyweight workouts are one of the best, most fun ways of working out at home. But, just as any other form of training, you can get bored easily if you just stick to the same exercises. The key is to keep your eyes open and search for alternatives and variations you can incorporate to keep your workouts fun, challenging, and produce incredible results.








You know what, speaking of bodyweight workouts, there's a great 3-phase fat loss system you need to check out called the Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. You can find out more information about this incredible bodyweight fat loss program on my site, workoutwithoutweights.net WorkoutWithoutWeights.Net

You have permission to publish this article in your web sites, ezines or electronic publication, as long as the piece is used in its entirety including the resource box, all hyperlinks (HTML clickable) and references and copyright info

No comments:

Post a Comment